Gastrointestinal Cancer is for the collectively a gathering of tumors influencing organs like oesophagus,stomach, small and large intestine, rectum, liver, gall bladder, spleen and pancreas. The growth can form a mass or ulcer inside the concerned organ or it can spread diffusely all through the whole organ.
SYMPTOMS OR SIGNS
Symptoms of gastrointestinal cancer vary, depending on the type of cancer. Symptoms may include:
- Abdominal pain
- Feeling of discomfort all time
- bowel habits change
- Rectal bleeding
- Loss of hunger
- Nausea and vomiting
- Unexplainable weight loss
REASONS FOR GASTROINTESTINAL CANCER
Although there could be many reasons for the development of Gastrointestinal Cancer majorly, cancer doctors explain following:
- Smoking: Individuals, who smoke a lot, develop more chances for Gastrointestinal cancer.
- A large amount of alcohol: People who consume a large amount of alcohol, comes in the danger zone of Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- Age: Elderly age people between the age of 50 to 70 yr. have more chances for the development of Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- Diet with high animal fat: Animal fats and oils are lipid materials got from animals. Animal fats are ordinarily devoured as drain, margarine, grease, schmaltz, and trickling or all the more usually as filler in processing plant delivered meat, pet sustenance, and many food items. People who take diet, which is high in animal fat, may develop Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- A high amount of salt intake: Individuals who are found of potato chips, popcorns, and fast food, they should control their higher amount of salt in their food. A high amount of salt can be a reason for Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- Chronic Pancreatitis: Chronic Pancreatitis is the inflammation of the pancreas which does not heal, it becomes worse with the passing time and effects patient’s ability with the digestion of food and pancreatic hormones. Chronic Pancreatitis can lead to Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- Obesity: Obesity affects many parts of the body as it can increase your joint pain and others, Obesity also has the direct connection with Gastrointestinal Cancer. Your Obesity may be a reason for Gastrointestinal Cancer.
GI ONCOLOGY TREATMENT IN AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, Rajasthan
As like other cancer cases, treatment for Gastrointestinal Cancer treatment in Ahmedabad depends on kind of factors such as what exact type of cancer patient has, overall health factors. Mainly doctors give two major treatment options for Gastrointestinal Cancer first is Chemotherapy and second is surgery.. At Zanish Cancer Hospital Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan our doctors are experts in their fields. They have access to most recent and advanced technologies as storz laparoscopic camera system, harmonic scalpel, ligasure vessel sealer for advanced minimally invasive gastrointestinal cancer surgery.